On this episode, I celebrate the autumnal equinox by falling back to look at the Best of OCDQ Radio, including discussions about Data, Information, Business-IT Collaboration, Change Management, Big Analytics, Data Governance, and the Data Revolution.
Thank you for listening to OCDQ Radio. Your listenership is deeply appreciated.
Special thanks to all OCDQ Radio guests. If you missed any of their great appearances, check out the full episode list below.
The Fall Back Recap Show
Additional listening options:
Previous OCDQ Radio Episodes
Clicking on the link will take you to the episode’s blog post:
- The Blue Box of Information Quality — Guest Daragh O Brien on why Information Quality is bigger on the inside
- Good-Enough Data for Fast-Enough Decisions — Guest Julie Hunt on Data Quality and Business Intelligence
- Studying Data Quality — Guest Gordon Hamilton on the key concepts from recommended Data Quality books
- The Higher Education of Data Quality — Guest Mark Horseman discusses Data Quality in Higher Education
- International Data Quality — Guest Graham Rhind discusses international name and address Data Quality
- Big Data and Big Analytics — Special Guests Jill Dyché and Dan Soceanu on big trends in Business Intelligence
- Organizing for Data Quality — Guest Tom Redman (aka the “Data Doc”) discusses Data Quality best practices
- Social Media Strategy — Guest Crysta Anderson of IBM Initiate on Social Media strategy and content marketing
- Data Profiling Early and Often — Guest James Standen discusses Data Profiling concepts and practices
- Data Governance Star Wars — Special Guests Rob Karel and Gwen Thomas discuss Data Governance programs
- Master Data Management in Practice — Guests Dalton Cervo and Mark Allen on their book: MDM in Practice
- The Art of Data Matching — Guest Henrik Liliendahl Sørensen discusses Data Matching concepts and practices
- A Brave New Data World — We are now living in a brave new data world where everyone is a data geek