Social Karma is a collection of OCDQ content about the art of effectively using social media in business. An effective social media strategy is essential for organizations as well as individual professionals. Using social media effectively can definitely help promote you, your expertise, your company, and its products and services. However, too many businesses and professionals have a selfish social media strategy. You should not use social media to exclusively promote only yourself or your business.
You need to view social media as Social Karma.
Social Karma Presentation
If you are having trouble viewing this video, then you can watch it on Vimeo by clicking on this link: Social Karma Video
To download the presentation as an Adobe Acrobat Document (.pdf file) click on this link: Social Karma Presentation
Complete Blog Series
- Social Karma (Part 1) – Series Introduction
- Social Karma (Part 2) – Social Media Preparation
- Social Karma (Part 3) – Listening Stations, Home Base, and Outposts
- Social Karma (Part 4) – Blogging Best Practices
- Social Karma (Part 5) – Connection, Engagement, and ROI Basics
- Social Karma (Part 6) – Social Media Books
- Social Karma (Part 7) – Twitter
- Social Karma (Part 8) – Social Karma Presentation
- Social Media Strategy – An overview of my social media strategy.
- Don't Ignore “The Man Behind the Curtain” – The importance of the human variable in the social media equation.
- Social Karma Presentation – Social Karma presentation prepared for the Enterprise Data World 2010 conference.
- Social Media Preparation – Podcast (.mp3 file) about how to properly prepare for getting involved with social media.
- Your Blog, Your Voice – Podcast (.mp3 file) about the importance of blogging in your own voice.