Social Karma is a collection of OCDQ content about the art of effectively using social media in business. An effective social media strategy is essential for organizations as well as individual professionals. Using social media effectively can definitely help promote you, your expertise, your company, and its products and services. However, too many businesses and professionals have a selfish social media strategy. You should not use social media to exclusively promote only yourself or your business.
You need to view social media as Social Karma.
Complete Blog Series
- Social Karma (Part 1) – Series Introduction
- Social Karma (Part 2) – Social Media Preparation
- Social Karma (Part 3) – Listening Stations, Home Base, and Outposts
- Social Karma (Part 4) – Blogging Best Practices
- Social Karma (Part 5) – Connection, Engagement, and ROI Basics
- Social Karma (Part 6) – Social Media Books
- Social Karma (Part 7) – Twitter
- Social Karma (Part 8) – Social Karma Presentation