The following services are provided by Jim Harris, the Obsessive-Compulsive Data Quality (OCDQ) Blogger-in-Chief and a recognized industry thought leader with more than 20 years of enterprise data management experience.
- Contact Jim Harris to inquire about these services.
Blogging and Freelance Writing
Rates are the same whether the post is published as sponsored content on this blog (for examples: Sponsored Blog Posts) or as an article on another blog, website, or other publication (for examples: Published Articles).
- $250 per post — For up to 250 words of Text, or up to 10 minutes of Audio, or up to 5 minutes of Video
- $500 per post — For up to 500 words of Text, or up to 20 minutes of Audio, or up to 10 minutes of Video
OCDQ Radio Sponsorship
OCDQ Radio is an audio podcast about data quality and its related disciplines, syndicated on iTunes and Stitcher SmartRadio. For more information about the podcast, and to browse the archives of past episodes, visit the OCDQ Radio page.
- $250 per episode — Mentioned as a sponsor at the beginning and end of the audio recording of the episode, along with a sponsorship note and one link included in the episode’s blog post summary.
- $500 per episode — Featured interview (discussing an issue related to products or services, not a sales pitch) during the audio recording of the episode, in addition to being mentioned as a sponsor at the beginning and end of the audio recording of the episode, along with a sponsorship note and one link included in the episode’s blog post summary.
These rates are all-inclusive, covering not only the time involved in participating in the webinar, but also attending the related meetings, drafting and finalizing associated presentation materials, and practice sessions prior to the live webinar broadcast.
- $2,000 per webinar — For a live webinar of 30 minutes
- $4,000 per webinar — For a live webinar of 60 minutes
Other content creation (e.g., white papers, competitive positioning papers, industry articles) is provided under an all-inclusive, fixed-bid proposal, which is submitted after discussing detailed requirements.
As an independent consultant, Jim Harris has helped make the promise of data-driven solutions for business problems a reality for Global 500 companies in finance, brokerage, banking, insurance, healthcare, pharmaceuticals, manufacturing, retail, telecommunications, and utilities. Jim has strong skills in engagement, communication, technical translation, negotiation, collaboration, change management, presentation, training, mentoring, writing, and using social media for business purposes.
- $250 per hour — Remote consulting. Advisory consulting services include the option of having the discussion recorded, for which an edited audio transcript (MP3 file) will be provided that is included in the hourly rate.
- $2,000 per day — On-site consulting. Daily rates only. Reasonable business travel expenses are not included in this rate.